GENERAL CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- You must have a passport or a new ID card.
- Our clients expect the candidates to be willing to work in the Netherlands for at least 6 weeks (if you decide to stay longer, regular visits to Poland are possible).
- Before you go, you are given printed office rules with the most important telephone numbers and addresses.
- Before leaving, you receive all the information about your job and accommodation.
- Depending on the proposed job, professional experience or training in a given field may be required.
- Hourly rates vary depending on the offer.
- Costs of insurance and accommodation are deducted from your gross rate.
- Salary is credited to your account.
- If you wish to use your Polish bank account, you should have a printout with the account number (IBAN), the bank address and SWIFT number with you.
- We provide health insurance (obligatory in the Netherlands); the fee is deducted from the employee’s salary.
- We assist in organising transport (to the address indicated by us).